Career and Jobs
FutureChemistry is a service, consultancy and technology company that develops and commercializes equipment and services for radiopharmacy. Performing both consultancy services for international customers, as well as driving own IP development in specific radiochemical markets, our capabilities are mainly in the field of chemistry, radiochemistry, chemical engineering, and system architecture.
To strengthen our team, we are hiring:
- Independently performing R&D on radionuclides and radiopharmaceutical compounds
- Support the development of process equipment for radionuclides, processes for purifying radionuclides and preparing radiopharmaceutical compounds
- Perform support, implementation and training at customers using radiochemistry equipment
- Technical university Master level (HLO in Dutch) or higher (MSc / PhD) in radiochemistry
- Excellent command of the English language (preferably also speaks Dutch)
- Diploma “toezichthoudend medewerker stralingsbescherming verspreidbare radioactieve stoffen D” (Dutch) or similar diploma for working with radioactive materials
- Affinity for technology, excellent problem-solving skills
- At least 4 years working experience or PhD research experience in the preparation or purification of radionuclides and/or radiopharmaceutical compounds
- Experience with analysis techniques and equipment for radiochemistry: HPLC, radio-TLC, gamma spectroscopy
- Experience with setting up new methods for preparing and purifying radiopharmaceutical compounds
- Experience with standard business software
- Experienced to work under GMP guidelines
- Experienced to set up GMP documentation
- Sufficient experience with short-lived radionuclides (e.g. F-18, C-11, I-124, Tc-99m, In-111, Ga-68, Zr-89, Lu-177, Pb-212, Ac-225, At-211 etc.)
- Extensive network within the field of nuclear medicine/radiochemistry
- Contract hours: full time
- Start Q3/Q4-2022
- Home base: Wageningen, the Netherlands
If you are interested to hear more about this job opportunity at FutureChemistry, we invite you to send us your resume, and we will keep you up-to-date! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to take it to the next level,
you came to the right place!